Banking Designed for Businesses
Longer Branch Hours at Convenient Locations
Visit one of our many branches statewide. For your convenience, we have branches open till 7:00 p.m., and on Saturdays and on Sundays. Make banking the simplest part of running your business.
Bank Anytime with eBanking for Business
Conduct your banking at the office, at home, or on the go with eBanking for Business.4 Getting your banking done when it’s convenient to you is important to us.
Fee Discounts Available for Business Loans & Lines
Plus and Deluxe Plan customers enjoy fee discounts on Business Term Loans, Business PowerLineSM lines of credit, and ProTecLineSM overdraft solutions.5
Work with specialists who know your industry and can provide the right financial services for you.
- For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, please see Summary of Credit Terms. Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, a pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Business Edition® is a federally registered service mark owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. VISA and VISA SIGNATURE are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license. Credit application required.
- Credit application required. Certain terms, conditions restrictions and fees may apply.
- Must maintain a $500 monthly average balance in the Biz Tiered Savings, otherwise $5.00 per month. Balance will be included in the combined balance requirements calculation.
- eBanking only allows access to one user; optional services you select my incur fees. eBanking for Business has no basic monthly fee if accessing up to 4 accounts, however, subject to other eBanking fees.
- Applicable to terms of 30 days or more.
†† Loan balances include business loans and lines of credit, except credit card balances.