Kupu is also partnering with Billion Trees of Aloha. Billion Trees of Aloha is a global initiative to plant native, food-bearing and other desirable trees in a collaborative effort to restore the health of our planet. Produced by retired senator Susie Chun Oakland through the EcoOpps division of Bizgenics Foundation, this project incorporates the efforts of all organizations, schools and community groups that share the goal of improving the environment by planting trees. Key partners include Elemental Excelerator, Kaulunani Urban & Community Forestry Program and Project Lemon Tree. For more information, see EcoOpps.com.
It’s a great time to enroll your accounts for eStatements and turn off your paper statements. After all, it’s a secure and convenient way to receive your confidential, financial account statements. Paperless statements are available for both personal and small business accounts.*
Sign Up for eStatements
To sign up for eStatements for your accounts follow these steps after logging into Online Banking:
- From the Menu, click on Settings, then click on Statement Preferences
- For each account, select eStatements for the Delivery Type
- Enter your email address for each account and click Submit. A notification will be sent to this email address when your eStatement is ready for viewing.
- Review the terms and conditions, then select the checkbox if you agree
- Click Save
- You will receive a confirmation message