Here’s how to get up to $500*
- STEP 1: Deposit $50,000 or more from another financial institution into your Kalo Checking account by May 31, 2019 to get $500 (or $25,000 or more to get $200) and
- STEP 2: Opt-in to this promotion by visiting any conveniently located branch or calling us at (808) 627-6900 or toll-free at (800) 272-2566.
Consider Upgrading your account for bigger benefits:
- ATM fee rebate (up to $8 per statement period)1
- No monthly fee for Online Banking2
- Free Kalo design checks
- Exclusive discounts on interest rates for personal unsecured loans and lines of credit3
- No monthly service fee with $7,000 in combined personal monthly average deposit4 and/or outstanding loan5 balances OR $2,500 in direct deposits per statement period6 OTHERWISE $15 per month
- All of the benefits of Kalo Plus and more
- Preferred rates on CDs (Terms of 30 days or more)
- Free small safe deposit box7
- No Travelers Cheques and Cashier's Check fees
- No monthly service fee with $30,000 in combined personal monthly average deposit4 and/or outstanding loan5 balances OR $5,000 in direct deposits per statement period6 OTHERWISE $25 per month
* Important Information:
For Kalo DeluxeSM, the $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived with $30,000 in combined personal monthly average deposit and/or outstanding loan balances or $5,000 in direct deposits per statement period. Kalo Deluxe Checking Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of 4/15/2019 and may change after the account is opened. APYs are 0.01% for balances less than $5,000; 0.02% for $5,000 to $9,999; 0.02% for $10,000 to $24,999; 0.02% for $25,000 to $49,999; 0.02% for $50,000 to $74,999; 0.02% for $75,000 to $99,999; 0.02% for $100,000 to $499,999; 0.02% for $500,000 and over.
For Kalo PlusSM, the $15 Monthly Service Fee is waived with $7,000 in combined personal monthly average deposit and/or outstanding loan balances or $2,500 in direct deposits per statement period. APY is 0%.
For Kalo SimpleSM, there is no Monthly Service Fee. APY is 0%.
- If you use a domestic ATM that is not owned or operated by ASB, we will refund up to $8 per statement period for Kalo Plus (up to $12 for Kalo Deluxe) in ATM withdrawal fees charged by either ASB or the other bank or ATM operator.
- An internet-enabled device is required to access Online Banking; enrollment required if you elect to use online banking feature(s). Standard messaging and data usage fees apply; contact your mobile carrier for details. Optional features you select may incur fees. Visit asbhawaii.com/common-questions for details.
- The loans and lines are subject to credit approval. If the loan/line has a variable rate, your discounted rate will not be lower than the minimum rate established for that product. The preferred rates will only apply to accounts that are made after the Kalo Plus or Deluxe account is opened and cannot be added on to any promotional rate. Contact a branch for details.
- Deposit balances include checking, savings, money market, CD and IRA balances.
- Loan balances include HELOCs and other consumer loans and lines of credit, except residential mortgage and credit card balances.
- Direct deposit means electronic government or payroll deposits made to the account during the statement period.
- Based on availability; safe deposit boxes at selected branches. Visit our website at asbhawaii.com/locations for branches with safe deposit boxes.