The convenient way to pay anytime, anywhere.
American Savings Bank Visa Gold and Platinum debit cards give you convenient access to you checking account and more:
- Purchase convenience - make purchases and pay for expenses without the hassle of writing checks or carrying cash
- Use it anywhere Visa is accepted - at grocery stores, gas stations and even online
- Personal Identity Theft Coverage - offers reimbursement for covered espenses to restore your identity due to the theft of unauthorized or illegal use of your name, transaction card account or account number, Social Security Number, or any other method that may identify you
Debit cards are a convenient way to access your account and pay for everyday purchases—in person or online. See what's good about your free debit card.
- PERSONAL IDENTITY THEFT COVERAGE – Offers reimbursement for covered expenses to restore your identity due to a “Covered Stolen Identity Event” which includes the theft of unauthorized or illegal use of the cardholder’s name, transaction card account or account number, Social Security Number, or any other method of identifying the cardholder. To be covered, report purchases made by others promptly, and don't share personal or account information with anyone. Access to funds the next business day in most cases, pending resolution of claim. Consult customer and account agreements for full details.
- VISA CONCIERGE SERVICES – Provides you with 24-hour information, recommendations and reservation assistance on a wide range of services including restaurants, events, hotels and more.
- PURCHASE SECURITY – Provides additional purchasing protection for the first 90 days after the date of purchase for items purchased with your Visa Debit Card.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY ON PURCHASES – Doubles the period of repair service under the manufacturer’s written U.S. warranty up to a maximum of one (1) additional year on eligible warranties of three (3) years or less for items purchased with your Visa Debit Card.
- DAILY TRANSACTION LIMIT - Daily transaction limit or available balance, whichever is lower.
Not FDIC Insured
May Lose Value
Not a Bank Deposit
Not Bank Guaranteed
Not Insured by Any
Federal Government Agency
- What should I do if my debit card is lost or my card information is compromised?
- For joint accounts, may we each have a debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can I get cash back when I use my Visa® Debit card?
- How do I setup Apple PayTM from my debit or credit card?
- What if I want to upgrade my Debit card?
- What is EMV Chip Technology?