We can help you plan for your family’s growing needs
Manage Your Money in No Time
- Kalo Plus checking account
- No monthly service fee with $7,000 in combined personal monthly average deposit1 and/or outstanding loan2 balances or $2,500 in direct deposits per statement period3 otherwise $15 per month
- ATM free rebate (up to $8 per statement period)4
- No annual fee Visa® Platinum Debit Card with Personal Identity Theft Service5
- Free 24/7 eBanking on any device
- Bill Pay fee waived6
- Send money to friends in seconds with Pay a Friend7
- Skip the branch, deposit checks on your phone8
- Protect from overdrafts with a Preferred CreditLine line of credit
Be Prepared With a Little Extra
- Platinum Edition Visa® Card with no annual fee
- 0% INTRODUCTORY APR9 for the first 12 billing cycles on balance transfers. After that, a variable APR based on the Prime Rate between 10.24% and 18.24% APR depending on your creditworthiness
Save for a Secure Future
- Save with a Statement Savings Account and no monthly service fee
- Schedule a complementary annual financial check-up
- Start saving for retirement
Find Home Loan Happiness
- Qualify for more with our First Time Homebuyer mortgage programs
- Deposit balances include checking, savings, money market, CD and IRA balances.
- Loan balances include HELOCs and other consumer loans and lines of credit, except residential mortgage and credit card balances.
- Direct deposit means electronic government or payroll deposits made to the account during the statement period.
- Withdraw cash from any non-ASB ATM within the U.S. and receive a withdrawal fee rebate of up to $8 per monthly statement period for Kalo Plus ($12 for Kalo Deluxe).
- A valid (not suspended, cancelled or expired) Visa Debit Card is required to participate in this service.
- Kalo Plus, Kalo Deluxe, Biz Plus, and Biz Deluxe customers are able to enjoy online bill pay at no additional cost. A $5.00 monthly fee will apply to all other accounts. See the Online Bill Pay page for more details.
- If the Recipient’s bank blocks the transaction which is tied to the Recipient’s debit card, the Recipient can enter their checking account number and bank routing number to receive the funds. This alternative method may take 3 to 5 business days. Messaging and data rates may apply.
- An internet-enabled device is required to access the ASB Hawaii Mobile app and website. Downloading the app is required for Mobile Check Deposit. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply; contact your mobile carrier for details.
- For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see Summary of Credit Terms.