THE 2% UNLIMITED CASH BACK1 REWARDS VISA® CARD
ONLY FROM AMERICAN SAVINGS BANK
2% Cash Back on Purchases1
Get 2% cash back on purchases and you could be putting thousands of dollars back into your wallet
Earn BIGGER rewards with unlimited cash back on purchases every time and everywhere you shop1
Redeem rewards for cash back (as a statement credit, ACH into a checking or savings account, or by check), gift cards, or merchandise1
- Free access to your FICO® score
- Free Global Customer Assistance Services3
- Free roadside assistance coverage3
- Free “Zero Liability” protection from fraudulent charges4
SEE HOW WE COMPARE
American Savings Bank
2% Unlimited Cash Back Rewards
|Hawaiian Airlines® Bank of
Hawaii World Elite MasterCard
|Costco Anywhere Visa®
Citi Card by Citi
|REWARDS||2% cash back1 on purchases
||Hawaiian Airlines Miles only||In-store, annual redemption for merchandise or cash back|
|ANNUAL FEE||$652||$99||$0 annual fee
with paid $60 Costco Membership
after 3 years from when rewards are awarded1
after 18 consecutive months of inactivity
December 31 in the year reward issued
As of 11/14/2019
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
- See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details, including earning, redemption, expiration or forfeiture. Your % back rewards are earned as points.
- For additional information about the Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms
- Complete program details including restrictions, limitations and exclusions, will be available when you become a cardmember
- Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to PIN transactions not processed by Visa® or certain commercial card transactions. Cardmember must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit visa.com/security.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Bankcard Score 9 (the version of FICO® Score used to manage your account) within 45 days of account opening.