THE NEW 2% UNLIMITED CASH BACK REWARDS VISA® CARD
ONLY FROM AMERICAN SAVINGS BANK
2% Cash Back on purchases1
Get unlimited 2% cash back1 and you could be putting thousands of dollars back into your wallet
Rewards don’t expire!1
No maximum cap or earn limitations
No rotating categories to keep track of
Low Annual Fee2
$0 annual fee2 for the first year
After that, $39 annually
CASH BACK REWARDS1
- 2% unlimited cash back on purchases, everywhere Visa® is accepted
- No limit to the number or amount of cash back rewards you earn
- No rotating categories to manage, 2% every time
- Your cash rewards don't expire
- Free access to your FICO® credit score
- Free auto rental insurance coverage3
- Free roadside assistance coverage3
- Free “Zero Liability” protection from fraudulent charges4
SEE HOW WE COMPARE
As of 5/29/2019
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
- See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details, including earning, redemption, expiration or forfeiture. Your % back rewards are earned as points.
- For additional information about the Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms
- Complete program details including restrictions, limitations and exclusions, will be available when you become a cardmember
- Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to PIN transactions not processed by Visa® or certain commercial card transactions. Cardmember must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit visa.com/security.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. VISA and VISA SIGNATURE are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Bankcard Score 9 (the version of FICO® Score used to manage your account) within 45 days of account opening.