HOW TO SIGN UP FOR eSTATEMENTS
To sign up for eStatements for your accounts follow these steps after logging into Online Banking:
- From the Menu, click on Settings, then click on Statement Preferences
- For each account, select eStatements for the Delivery Type
- Enter your email address for each account and click Submit. A notification will be sent to this email address when your eStatement is ready for viewing.
- Review the terms and conditions, then select the checkbox if you agree
- Click Save
- You will receive a confirmation message
Need additional assistance?
Online Banking eStatements Common Questions >
Reduce private information being mailed to your home and have peace of mind that your documents are safely stored online for up to 24 months.
We’ll send you an email when your statement is ready to view. You may view or print statements as needed and they are available for up to 24 months.
To protect yourself and your information, go paperless to see your confidential information digitally.
1. eStatements not available for CDs, Overdraft Products and certain Business Loans and Lines of Credit.