Checking with you in Mind!
Longer Branch Hours at Convenient Locations
Visit one of our many branches statewide. For your convenience, we have branches open till 7:00 p.m., and on Saturdays and on Sundays.
Bank Anytime with Online, Mobile, or Phone Banking
Conduct your banking at home, the office, or on the go with eBanking, Mobile, or Phone Banking at (808) 625-9800 or toll-free (800) 232-9661. Getting your banking done when it's convenient to you is important to us.
Discounted Rates Available
Kalo Plus and Kalo Deluxe customers enjoy discounted rates for new personal loans and credit lines.
Save to Meet Your Goals
- We reserve the right to close an account that has a zero balance for 30 or more consecutive calendar days.
- An internet-enabled device is required to access the ASB Hawaii Mobile app and website. Downloading the app is required for Mobile Check Deposit. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply; contact your mobile carrier for details.
- A valid (not suspended, cancelled or expired) Visa Debit Card is required to participate in this service.
- Withdraw cash from any non-ASB ATM within the U.S. and receive a withdrawal fee rebate of up to $8 per monthly statement period for Kalo Plus ($12 for Kalo Deluxe).
- Optional services you select may incur fees.
- The loans and lines are subject to credit approval. If the loan/line has a variable rate, your discounted rate will not be lower than the minimum rate established for that product. The preferred rates will only apply to accounts that are made after the Kalo Plus or Deluxe account is opened and cannot be added on to any promotional rate. Contact a branch for details.
- Deposit balances include checking, savings, money market, CD and IRA balances.
- Loan balances include HELOCs and other consumer loans and lines of credit, except residential mortgage and credit card balances.
- Direct deposit means electronic government or payroll deposits made to the account during the statement period.