Resources to help you run your established business more effectively.
Find the right resources to help you manage and maintain your established business more effectively.
BUILDING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
A competitive advantage is what your business does better than others. The smarter you can be about developing and promoting your competitive advantage, the better placed your business will be to succeed.
SIX NUMBERS TO MEASURE BUSINESS SUCCESS
There are so many financial ratios and indicators available that it can be difficult to keep track of everything. Here are six important numbers to pay attention to when it comes to the success of your business, including ways you can improve them.
HOW TO MANAGE A CASH CRISIS
There are many reasons why small businesses experience sudden cash flow crunches. A (usually) reliable customer might take longer to pay than anticipated. Essential gear breaks down and you must pay to replace it. Or, if your business is new, it could simply be taking longer than expected to turn a profit.
DEVELOP NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Markets are dynamic and constantly evolving, no matter how excellent your current products or services. Therefore, it’s useful to regularly redevelop, replace, upgrade or update your products and services to continue growing your business. Here are some practical methods to uncover a potential new product or service in your business.
Start Your Business
- Breakeven Calculator
- Business Health Check
- Business Loan Calculator
- Business Start-Up Guide (PDF)
- Cash Flow Forecast Workbook (Excel)
- Cash Flow Forecast Workbook 3 years (Excel)
- Check That Your Business Idea Will Work
- Checklist to Start Your Business (PDF)
- Decide How Much Money You Need To Start
- Help and Support for Your New Business
- How to Protect Your Intellectual Property
- Protecting Your Business from Theft and Fraud
- Start-Up Cost Calculator (PDF)
- Where to Get Funding to Start Your Business
Grow Your Business