American Savings Bank has upgraded your digital banking experience. The new ASB Hawaii eBanking system provides you with total access to your accounts and eServices from your desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
To ensure a smooth transition to our new system, please carefully read below:
How do I log in?
Step-by-step instructions on how to log in to our new system, plus info on our new secure sign in.
- Email #1 - Something Great is On the Way from American Savings Bank
- Email #2 - How to Prepare for ASB eBanking
- Email #3 - Reminder - It's Coming
- Email #4 - It's Here
- Email - Prepare for ASB eBanking - Update Your Contact Numbers
- Email - Prepare for ASB eBanking - Changes to Recurring External Transfers
- Email - Prepare for ASB eBanking - Special Situation for a Duplicate Username
- Email - Prepare for ASB eBanking - Changes to Categorized & Memo Transactions
- eBanking Agreement and Disclosure
- If recipient’s bank blocks this transaction which is tied to their debit card, then recipient can enter their checking account number and bank routing number to receive the funds instead. This alternative method may take 3 to 5 business days.
- How do I log in for the first time?
- Will I be able to use/keep my existing user id?
- Why is my phone number required for logging in?
- What if I forgot my current user name and/or password?
- Will I need to download a new mobile app?
- Do I need to update my browser version?
- Who do I call for help?