Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever
Choose How You Get Rewarded
Smart Business Rewards VISA® Card
Earn up to 2X the points.
2X points per $1 spent on your top two spend categories each month — automatically1
1X points per $1 spent on other eligible purchases
Plus, earn $200 (20,000 points) when you spend $500 in the first 90 days of account opening2
VISA® Business Cash Preferred Card
Earn up to 3% cash back on purchases for your business.
3% cash back on eligible purchases1,3
1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases
$100 annual software credit after 11 consecutive monthly software transactions4
Plus, receive $25 cash back awarded after first purchase7
VISA® Business Real Rewards Card
Get unlimited and flexible rewards to use the way you want.
1.5X unlimited points on eligible purchases5
Plus, receive Get $25 (2,500 points) after your first purchase7
Save With a Great Low Introductory Rate
VISA® Business Card
Use for large purchases, unexpected expenses or last-minute necessities
Pay down your other high-rate credit card balances faster
Contactless Credit Cards
Pay in a matter of seconds wherever you see the Contactless Symbol. It's easy, fast and secure!
If your business is ready to accept the most popular forms of payment, learn how our card processing products can meet your needs.
Find a Business Banker
Ready to take the next step? Our experienced and knowledgeable Business Banking team is here to help with your business needs.
Starting Your Business
Find out the best way to start your business with our business insights and planning tools.
Growing Your Business
Whatever your goals may be, let us help and guide you to grow along the way.
Managing Your Business
We have the resources to help you effectively manage and maintain your established business.
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
- Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- A one-time 20,000 bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to the Authorized Officer’s Card within 90 days from account opening. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. Use of the Smart Business Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Additional bonus points are earned only on Authorized Officer purchases. Offer is subject to credit approval.
- Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
- The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases.
- Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- You will earn 1 Point for each dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories (“Highest Categories”) each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant’s code is not eligible. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.