Benefits for You, Your Business, and Your Employees:
- Tax-deferred earnings on accumulated interest2
- Contribution flexibility – both employers and employees can contribute to the account. You can match your employees' contributions or simply contribute a fixed amount to the account, whether or not your employees contribute.
- Contributions are tax deductible for employers
- No extra reporting to the IRS is necessary
- Offered through American Savings Bank
- FDIC-insured accounts
- Fixed terms
Traditional IRAs are funded with tax deductable contributions in which any earnings are tax deferred until withdrawn. Roth IRAs are funded with non-deductible contributions, but as with Traditional IRAs, all earnings are tax deferred. Unless certain criteria are met, restrictions, IRS penalties and income taxes may apply on any withdrawals taken from IRAs prior to age 59½.
- Taxes are due on withdrawal at ordinary income tax rates. Withdrawals made before age 59½ may be subject to an additional 10% tax penalty.
- May also be partially or fully tax-deductible, depending on whether individuals or their spouses are covered by another pension plan and how much income they earn.
- Some states do not recognize the new contribution limits. Please consult a tax professional for details.
† Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investments are offered. Registered address and phone number: American Insurance and Investments, 1215 Hunakai Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816, toll-free (888) 343-5534.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Cetera Investment Services LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site may be available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site, visit the Cetera Investment Services LLC site at www.ceterainvestmentservices.com.