Platinum Edition Visa Credit Card
- 0% introductory APR1 for the first 15 billing cycles after the account is opened on balance transfers. After that, a variable APR based on the Prime Rate between 14.24% and 23.24% APR depending on your creditworthiness.
- $25 statement credit when you make a purchase within the first 3 billing cycles after the account is opened.2
- No Annual Fee.1
- View and pay credit card bills online at www.firstbankcard.com/asbhawaii
- View FICO® Score each month online - for FREE! - Knowing your FICO® Credit Score can help you maintain and better understand your financial health.
- Apple Pay
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. An introductory balance transfer fee1 of 3% applies to each balance tranfer you make in the first 15 billing cycles after the account is opened (minimum $10). After that, a balance transfer fee of 5% applies to each balance tranfer you make (minimum $10). Minimum monthly payments required.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
For additional information on annual fees, please see the Summary of Credit Terms link for the product listed above.
A cardholder's credit limit is dependent on how the cardholder meets our credit criteria. If a cardholder has questions with the assigned credit limit they should contact Consumer Card Customer Care at (888) 295-5540 or Commercial Card Cardholder Support at (800) 819-4249.
If you lose your card, contact us immediately at (800) 444-6938. We'll block your account and issue you a replacement card. In an emergency situation, such as when you're traveling, we'll send you a temporary replacement card. If you have any further questions, please contact our Credit Card Customer Service at (888) 295-5540.
- For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see Summary of Credit Terms.
- You will earn a $25 statement credit after the first purchase is posted to the Account within the first 3 billing cycles after the Account is opened. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you qualify for the statement credit to be applied to your credit card account.