The convenient way to pay anytime, anywhere.
Free with all American Savings Bank Business Checking accounts, the Visa® Business Debit Card provides you with convenient access to your business checking account wherever and whenever you need it.
- Purchase convenience – access your checking account to pay business expenses without the hassle of writing checks or carrying cash
- Extra security and protection – Visa Zero Liability1 and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting services limit your exposure to fraud
- Rewards for business owners – exclusive programs such as Visa SavingsEdge®2 provide discounts on travel, dining, entertainment and more at participating merchants
Debit cards are a convenient way to access your account and pay for everyday purchases—in person or online. See what's good about your free debit card.
- 24-hour access to your funds at more than 115 American Savings Bank ATMs throughout Hawaii. No more waiting in line at a branch.
- Withdraw cash anytime, anywhere from a worldwide network of ATMs displaying the Accel, PLUS or Visa logos.
- Lost/stolen cards can be replaced unlike cash.
- Accepted worldwide, wherever Visa is accepted.
- Visa Zero Liability protection against unauthorized purchases; some restrictions apply.1
- Purchase Security which covers items damaged or stolen (excluding theft from auto) 90 days from the date of purchase.3
- Extended Protection which doubles the original U.S. manufacturer's warranty up to one year.4
- Auto rental collision damage waiver.5
- Travel and emergency assistance services.6
- Zero Liability - Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card tranactions. Cardholder must notify Issuer promptly of any unathorized use.
- SavingsEdge - Cardholder must enroll in program to participate. Visit www.visasavingsedge.com for enrollment, more program details, specific merchant offers, and to view FAQs.
- Purchase Security - Coverage is provided up to a maximum of $10,000 per claim.
- Extended Protection - Applies to warranties of 3 years or less, up to a maximum of $10,000 per claim or $50,000 per cardholder.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver - Provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles when rental is used for business purposes. Rental must be purchased entirely with the Visa business debit card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services - Provides assistance and referrals in case of an emergency while traveling.