Calculating the breakeven point of your products is an important part of testing the feasibility of your business. Use this calculator to experiment with pricing, costs and time to find a combination that gives you the most viable solution.
If you know your overhead and the cost of production, you'll be able to work out how many products or services you need to sell to breakeven.
- Breakeven Calculator
- Business Health Check
- Business Loan Calculator
- Business Start-Up Guide (PDF)
- Cash Flow Forecast Workbook (Excel)
- Cash Flow Forecast Workbook 3 years (Excel)
- Check That Your Business Idea Will Work
- Checklist to Start Your Business (PDF)
- Decide How Much Money You Need To Start
- Help and Support for Your New Business
- How to Protect Your Intellectual Property
- Protecting Your Business from Theft and Fraud
- Start-Up Cost Calculator (PDF)
- Where to Get Funding to Start Your Business