Banking Designed for Businesses
Longer Branch Hours at Convenient Locations
Visit one of our many branches statewide. For your convenience, we have branches open till 7:00 p.m., and on Saturdays and on Sundays. Make banking the simplest part of running your business.
Bank Anytime with Online Banking
Conduct your banking at the office, at home, or on the go with Online Banking. Getting your banking done when it’s convenient to you is important to us.
Fee Discounts Available for Business Loans & Lines
Biz Plus and Biz Deluxe customers enjoy fee discounts on Business Term Loans, Business PowerLineSM lines of credit, and ProTecLineSM overdraft solutions.3
- Deposit balances include business checking, savings, money market, and CD balances. Loan balances include business loans and lines of credit, except credit card balances.
- Subject to application and credit approval.
- For Savings Overdraft Transfer, a Biz Statement Savings or Biz Tiered Savings account is required to participate in this service. Regulatory transfer limits apply and a fee is imposed on the checking account for transfers made.
Grow Your Business
Quick in-branch decisioning for loans up to $100,000
- How do I know what the best Business Checking account is for me?
- Do I need to have a minimum opening deposit or maintain a minimum balance for a Business Checking account?
- Does my business checking account come with a free debit card?
- How do I order or reorder business checks?
- When is an account considered dormant?