Compare Personal Checking Accounts
As your account grows, upgrade to receive even bigger benefits.
- Subject to applicable laws, we may add or change products, features, terms and conditions from time to time.
- We reserve the right to close an account that has a zero balance for 30 or more consecutive calendar days.
- Direct deposit means electronic government or payroll deposits made to the account during the statement period.
- An internet-enabled device is required to access Online Banking; enrollment required. Downloading the ASB Hawaii Mobile App is required for Mobile Check Deposit. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply; contact your mobile carrier for details.
- If you use an ATM within the U.S. that is not owned or operated by ASB, we will refund ATM withdrawal fees charged by either ASB or the other bank or ATM operator as shown in the char t above.
- See the Personal Deposit Terms and Conditions book for fee charged.
- Based on availability at selected branches. Visit our website at asbhawaii.com/locations for branches with availability.
- For Savings Overdraft Transfer, a Statement Savings or Tiered Savings account is required to par ticipate in this service. Regulatory transfer limits apply. There is no annual fee.
- Loans and lines of credit are subject to application, credit qualification, underwriting and credit policy of American Savings Bank.
- A discount is of fered for Preferred CreditLine Overdraf t Protection and Home Equity Line of Credit accounts. The Kalo Plus or Kalo Deluxe Checking account must be open at the time of application or loan closing for the discount to be applicable. For details, please refer to your loan documents or disclosures.