- What is the minimum balance to open a savings account?
- What are the transaction limits for money market and savings accounts?
- When will interest be credited to my checking or savings account?
- How do I set up auto transfers including payments from my accounts?
- How do I know what rate I'm receiving on my checking or savings account?
- We reserve the right to close an account that has a zero balance for 30 or more consecutive calendar days.
- We do not assess a fee during the month in which the account is opened even if the balance is below the minimum balance to avoid a monthly service fee.
- An internet-enabled device is required to access the ASB Hawaii Mobile app and website. Downloading the app is required for Mobile Check Deposit. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply; contact your mobile carrier for details.