To further serve our customers, we’ve extended hours at some of our branches. Click here to see our current hours of operation. Please see the Branch Updates section below for a list of branches that remain temporarily closed. Our ATMs and Online Banking remain available 24/7. In addition, you can now use our Make an Appointment tool to schedule a phone appointment, which allows you to connect with a banker without having to physically come into a branch.
|TEMPORARILY CLOSED BRANCHES|
700 Keeaumoku St.
Honolulu, HI 96814
55-510 Kamehameha Hwy. Ste. 101
Laie, HI 96762
2255 Kuhio Ave. #105
Honolulu, HI 96815
94-1040 Waipio Uka St.
Waipahu, HI 96797
370 Kehalani Village Dr.
Wailuku, HI 96793
We are happy to still help ease the burden of those most at risk in the community. All open branches will continue to offer Kupuna Hour during the first hour of each day, Monday through Friday, for seniors (ages 60 and up) and at-risk individuals, along with an accompanying caregiver or family member, as needed. Review our full list of open branches with hours to know when to visit.
Spread Aloha, Not Germs
We've increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures at all locations. Teammates have been provided with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizers and we continue to send them as needed. We’ve asked customers to join us in practicing social distancing and wearing face coverings in all of our branches. We may also ask customers to wait outside to limit the number of people in the branch.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We are closely monitoring this situation and are doing all that we can to make sure our branches stay open for customers. If you need assistance, we suggest using one of the following options for your convenience and to practice social distancing:
- Use online and mobile banking: We are committed to serving your financial needs without interruption and encourage all customers to bank online using Online Banking or the ASB Hawaii Mobile App, which allows you to bank from the comfort of your own home 24/7.
- Make an appointment with a banker, which allows you to connect with one of our experts without having to physically come into a branch.
- Send a message via our “Secure Message Center” located in the ASB Hawaii Mobile App or Online Banking. If you don’t have online banking, you can enroll here.
- Call the Customer Banking Center at (808) 627-6900 or toll-free at (800) 272-2566. Representatives at the Customer Banking Center are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. HST; Saturday, Sunday and most holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. HST to assist.
- Visit an ATM to deposit checks and complete other transactions. To locate an ATM, click here.
We continue to remain focused on the health and well-being of our teammates and customers. If you need to visit a branch in person, please join us in practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet apart. You may be asked to wait outside to limit the number of people in the branch. 6 of the branches that remain open offer a drive-thru. Click here to see a list of our open branches.
We are happy to help ease the burden of those most at risk in the community. All branches offer Kupuna Hour during the first hour of each day, Monday through Friday, for seniors (ages 60 and up) and at-risk individuals, along with an accompanying caregiver or family member, as needed.
We’re committed to serving your financial needs, and assure you that your money will remain safe at ASB. The bank is one of the safest places you can keep your money – we’re committed to being your dependable financial partner through the thick and thin. Our team is working hard to maintain operations as usual, including ensuring that our Online Banking and ATMs remain accessible at asbhawaii.com 24/7.
We support the county recommendations to wear a face mask to minimize and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our branch teammates may ask customers to remove their masks if necessary for identification purposes.