- Purchase and installation of a qualified system from a participating Hawaii contractor
- Applicable manufacturer's sales tax and extended manufacturer's warranty on the system
- Roof repairs and electrical retrofits necessary for the system installation
Qualified Residential Clean Energy System
- Photovoltaic (PV) system
- Solar water heater system
- Solar PV water heating system
- Solar air-conditioning (A/C) system
- Battery back up/storage system
Participating contractors are listed alphabetically and are exclusively for the Clean Energy Loan. Participation is subject to change without notice, please check with contractor on eligible residential clean energy systems. ASB disburses to contractor based on a 50/50 schedule (50% 90 days after initial disbursement).
American Savings Bank (ASB) does not perform due diligence or does not make representations or warranties on third party, participating or non-participating contractors, and qualified residential clean energy systems. Borrower should take reasonable steps to review third parties and systems.
The Power Purchase Loan is to finance the cost of leasing a residential photovoltaic system (PV) through a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). Applicants understand that PPAs are between applicants and third parties, and that ASB does not perform due diligence or does not make representations or warranties on third parties, the residential clean energy system, or the Power Purchase Agreement. Applicants should take reasonable steps to review third parties, the residential clean energy system, and/or the Power Purchase Agreement.