- How do I set up auto transfers including payments from my accounts?
- How do I cancel or change auto transfers including payments for my accounts?
- Can I schedule an additional automatic monthly payment to be applied toward my loan’s principal?
- When is my first payment due for my loan?
- Collateral of savings account must be with American Savings Bank. There is a $50 document preparation fee. The interest rate is based on the earning rate of the pledge deposit account plus a margin. Based on a $5,000 loan amount at an interest rate of 2.52% APR (annual percentage rate) and on a five-year term, there are 60 monthly principal and interest payments at $88.78. The interest rate used in the example is as of 7/1/18. Please refer to the current Loan Rate sheet or call us for current rates.