eBanking - How to Log In:
How to log in to the new ASB eBanking system for the first time:
- Log in via the asbhawaii.com homepage with your current Login ID and Password.
- As an added layer of security, you will be asked to provide a Secure Access Code and register your device.
- Select the delivery method of your Secure Access Code by phone or text message.
- If the contact information is inaccurate, you cannot proceed further. Please contact us at (808) 627-6900 or toll-free at (800) 272-2566 with your contact information.
- When you receive your six-digit Secure Access Code, enter it on the access code screen and click Submit. The Secure Access Code is valid for only 30 minutes.
- You will be asked if you would like to register your device. If you register your device, you will not have to request a new Secure Access Code when you use that device in the future.
- Review and accept the new eBanking agreement.
- A view-only online profile screen will appear for your review. For changes to your profile, contact us at (808) 627-6900 or toll-free at (800) 272-2566.
- Now you can change your password.
- Congratulations! You are now logged in to eBanking.
- Review account information and that any preset transfers or payments are scheduled.
- If you are not a current online or mobile eBanking user, you will need to enroll in eBanking by selecting the “Enroll” link and following the on screen instructions.
How to log in to mobile banking:
To access mobile banking, you will need to download the new ASB Hawaii Mobile app from the Apple App Store or from Android Google Play.
DOWNLOAD MOBILE APP
- Once the app is downloaded you can use your Login ID and Password to access eBanking.
- If you are not an existing online or mobile eBanking user, you will need to enroll by clicking on the "Enroll" link on asbhawaii.com or on the Mobile app.
How to enroll in text banking:
- Log in to eBanking,
- Select "Settings", "Text Enrollment".
- Slide button "On" to enable Text Banking.
- Under "Settings," choose "Account Preferences" and click "Text" button.
- For each account, enter your account nickname (six digit name) and viewing order (1, 2, 3) and click the "Enabled" check box.
- Click "Submit" button.
- Once the above steps are complete, text us at 226563 and then enter LIST to receive list of commands. View a list of Text commands.
What's New with eBanking?
- How do I login for the first time?
- Will I be able to use/keep my existing Login ID?
- Why is my phone number required for login?
- What if I forgot my current Login ID and/or Password?
- Will I need to download a new mobile app?
- Do I need to update my browser version?
- Who do I call for help?